Pregnant. Have nauaeas, dizziness, rashes, itching. What could be the reason?

hey Doc , my name is Abbey im 23 weeks pregnant to date and lately for the past week or so ive been getting very weak , dizzy an nauaeas especially when i stand , use to happen alot in the mornings but now its just happens at any time during the day , what is the cause , also im startin to itch in certain areas of my body and it comes out as a rash but it seems to dry our quickly , does this have anything to do with the fact that im rh negative or is my blood pressure dropping , please assist

thank u :)
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013