Pregnant. Have low lying placenta, bleeding in pregnancy. Is it due to having sex or low lying placenta?

Hi I m 37 weeks pregnant have had a low lying placenta . I had a bleed at 33 34 and 37 weeks ! Today I wiped after Going to the toilet and there was a dark brown blob of jelly like mucus about the size of a 20cent piece ! Any ideas ??? My placenta is now 2.5 cms away from my cervix and my last bleed which was enough to fill one pad came a day after I had sex. Would sex have caused the bleed or do you think it is my low lying placenta ?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012