Pregnant. Have light bleeding, frequent urination. Had tubal litigation. Suggestion?

i took 4 urine test and 2 blood work and they all came out negative last year and october 17, 2012 i had my period after that i never had my period, and i have no health insurance and i m thinking i m 16 weeks pregnant but i do have light bleeding as of now and i am showing that iam pregnant and i get frequent headaches , and back pains the last two months of last year i had morning sickness but as of last month i had swelling in my ankles of too much walking what should i do, i feel movement of the baby since three months ago and 4 yrs ago i had a tubal ligation but october of last year it has gotten untide i was in so much pain when that happend and when i took an ultrasound the clamp wasn t there for the tubal and they told me it got untied when i went too the er and now i could possibily get pregnant.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013