Pregnant. Have irregular heartbeats, white discharge. Prescribed susten. Reason?

i am about 4 weeks pregnant and my dr prescribed susten 100 mg 2xs a day due to my last menstral was feb 23 and indicates i should be at least 6 weeks but my gest, sac measures only 5.3mm and still no heartbeat so she believes due to my irregular cycles that i could be about 4 weeks. today is my first day with the susten and i felt very tired and fatigued with my first dose and now i have a large amount of cloudy white discharge on my panty is this normal?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013