Pregnant. Have hypothyroidism. Feel weak, on levothyroxine. Continue?

Hello I am currently 14 weeks pregnant. I have hypothyroidism and was taking 50mcg of levothyroxine daily. My thyroid level was never checked by my GP, so I requested that it was and the result was 4.9 at 10 weeks pregnant. I was very weak at the time. GP said level was normal however, I know that in early pregnancy the level should be lower so I started taking 100mcg of levothyroxine and have had my level checked again and it is 1.9. Should I continue taking 100mcg, and did the previous result cause damage to the baby. Thank You
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013