Pregnant. Have headaches when performing activities. What is wrong?

Please can u explain to me why I have headache with these activities, upon climbing the stairs, bending over as in when sweeping with a hand broom,sometimes when I stand up from a lying position or sitting position and even a good laugh? I also discovered a quiet cool dark room helps me feel better or a few min to a few hours of bedrest makes me feel better. In addition the headache can last from a few seconds to hours. Also am pregnant
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013