Pregnant. Have had recurrent headaches, neck pain, dizziness, lightheadedness, panic attacks. What is the root cause?

I m a 27 year old female. Have had recurrent headaches since 2009 (my dr diagnosed them as cluster migraines), debilitating neck pain (only some times), protruding palpable c-7, increased (and steadily increasing) intraoccular pressure, panic attack like episodes, can often hear my heartbeat in conjunction with a swooshing sound inside my head!?!, extreme fatigue with accompanying light sensitivity, easy bruising, and dizzy/lightheaded ness. I m a very busy mom and just found out I m about 5weeks pregnant! I m tired of dr s giving me the runaround to different dr s and nothing is getting done! I ve wasted enough time, energy, and money trying to find the root cause. Treating symptoms does nothing but prolong finding an actual cause! Can someone help???? ASAP! Please!??
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013