Pregnant. Have gestational diabetes, been on insulin, yellow discharge, on macrobid, have bacterial vaginitis. Continue probiotic capsules?

I m in my 30 th week of pregnancy and have gestational diabetes . I be been on insulin for the past two months for this is my third pregnancy with gestational diabetes. I ve been experiencing yellowish disharge that has an unpleasant smell. Sexual intercourse seems to worsens these symptoms. Also experiencing nausia again. Doctor has treated me or yeast infection ( canesten for 3 days) and that didn t solve anything. Now taking probiotic vaginal capsules for ten days. Doctor did a swab and now waiting for results. She wants me to start a course of antibiotics called macrobid . Just concerned cause I thing I have bacterial vaginitis and not sure this antibiotic is the right one. Should i start taking it and should I continue the probiotic capsules?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013