Pregnant. Have diarrhea and cramping. What does jelly like diarrhea mean?

I am 38 weeks pregnant and am aware of diarrhea being a symptom as well as cramping. I have had diarrhea and cramping for the past 3 days or so. Each passing day my diarrhea became more watery and now to the point that it was clear and jelly like. I was confused because I thought perhaps it was my mucus plug. It was not my mucus plug. I am concerned because I cannot find any information pertaining specifically to clear jelly like diarrhea during pregnancy. I ve been eating regularly and yet my bowel movements are little, watery, clear, and jelly like. Also, my stomach (most likely intestinal tract) is full of gas causing contractions on and off because of the pain due to not being able to pass gas.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  322 Awaiting Answer