Pregnant. Have constipation. On dydrogesterone. Having headache, abdominal pain. Passed stool after getting enema

I am 2 months pregnant. I have a chronic H/O constipation off and on. I was advised Didrogesterone for a couple off weeks therafter I have developed Headache , severe constipation and occasional pain in Lt Hypochondrial and descending colon area. Yesterday I passed stool only after getting Enema after 3 days of Enema. I am really fed up and worried about my future days. Kindly guide me to the best.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012