Pregnant. Have cervical polyp which causes bleeding. May cause anemia?

Am 30 years old and am pregnant At my 23 weeks with my first pregnancy. I have cervical polyp which cause bleeding everyday. I heard the baby beats and everything seems fine. The dor inform me that they can t do any thing till I deliver and then they will decide to remove it or not. They told me you have to live with it till your delivery time and it might cause you Anemia and when ever u see the bleeding is more you have to go to emergency. Also, it might cause bleeding in the delivery time but they didn t confirm that the movements might cause the bleeding too and how can I avoid the bleeding in delivery time and what info should I know till my delivery date. Dose it might get infected more since I will have the bleeding for next 5 months? What is the possibility for polyp to get active and what should I do? Am really worried of having bleeding in delivery time. Please advice me
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012