Pregnant. Have asthma, inhaler not working, feels fast heart beat. Should i go for treatment?

Hi I m around 12 week+ pregnant a struggle on a daily basis to breath proper. I have asthma but the inhaler dosnt work.. iv also started gettin strong weird beats in my chest/ heart thay feel like palpitations... They come and go but again there daily too. I never got these before i fell pregnant nor with my 1st child. Kinda worrying. Is it something I should be checked out for. I don t want to put it down to pregnancy when it could be something thatl get worse??
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012