Pregnant. Have abdominal pain. Is Nestle Cerelac safe?

Good evening, i need your help... Am pregnant in my fourth month ..having pain from time to time in my that normal..second, is eating cerelac nestle safe for me??? I like to eat it ... Pls note that am not eating good .. Plss advise what shall i eat???

Awaiting your kind feedback,,

Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated,

Thank you,

Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
May 2013

Eating cerelac may not harm you but it may not fulfill your needs during pregnancy as it is infant food.
You have to take include fruits, vegetables, meat, eggs, fish, cereals, milk etc. in you diet.
I f you are not able to eat a large meal at a time, you can go for smaller meals and more frequent intervals.
You have to gain at-least 9 to 11kgs weight during the pregnancy period.
Along with this you have to take iron and calcium supplements.
For more details you can ask me through: