Pregnant. Had unprotected sex with different partners. Have regular partners. Who is the father?

im currently 32+4 days pregnant and pulling my hair out to determine who the father of my unborn child is. My last lmp was 7.7.12 and i had unprotected sex on the 15th with my ex and then again with a different partner on the 28th.My cycles are always really regular and always consist of 24 days. Just trying to determine who the father is and what my conception date would be also. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013
Mar 2013
thank you for your query.,
As you have shortened cycles, it appears that you conceived in that month after 7.7.12.
The closer guess would be the conception occurred on 15th july, however, the time range is too narrow to be sure.
The only conclusive way to determine the paternity is to go for a DNA paternity test.
That would be the only way to reassure yourself without a doubt.