Pregnant. Had ultrasound cavitation method. Will the baby be harmed because of this?

I am now 18weeks pregnant.At 2weeks pregnant ) I had the ultrasound cavitation method for reducing the stomach fat.Can it harm my baby and in what way?My last period was 18th Dec and the date it happened is jan7th I was at my obstetrician's everything looks ok on the ultrasound and there's a heart beat, so she says there's probably nothing to worry about, but still I'd like to know if it could have done any permanent damage on the cells that can't be seen just yet?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013