Pregnant. Had placenta close, spotting. Took naturogest. Taking insulin for high blood sugar. What is the cause?

Hi doctor.... I am second time pregnant ... and have now completed my 6th month..... I had placenta close to the internal OS and also had a spot of bleeding in my 3rd month. I have been taking naturogest 200mg twice a day since past 6 months. And now during my GTT test it showed High Blood sugar and is now recommended to take insulin. Have the excessive use of the naturogest tablets increased the progestrone hormones and hence caused High blood sugar. Can you please hel me with this.
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012