Pregnant. Had many miscarriages and abortion before. Taking clexan, aspirin l troxin, predinsolon. Is medication ok?

my wife had history of un explained misscarriage 4 times befor not frequent my old son now 7 y followed by 2 abortions at 5 and 12 ws respect. then my daughter now 5 y folled also by 2 similar abortions .my wife was given clexan baby aspirin in my daugter and all abortions pregnancy .investigation for antiphosolipids were done and all show nil but TSH was 5.2 wth normal T4 .nowdays my wife is newly pregnant and her doctor prescribed for her clexan aspirin l troxin 50 mcg and add predinsolon 15 mg now she is 6 w should i continue ttt or any modifications? with my great thanks
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013