Pregnant. Had malaria before pregnancy. Taken antibiotics for UTI, candid V3 inserts. Effect on baby?

Hi, I am twenty three years old and six and a half months pregnant. Before I knew I was pregnant I was diagnosed with malaria and was medicated, a few weeks later I discovered I was pregnant and during the urine test was diagnosed with UTI . I was given an injection , given some antibiotics to swallow and candid V3 inserts. I would like to know what effects these medications would have had on my baby.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013