Pregnant. Had intercourse. Have bleeding, painful. Is it an abortion?

hi , i am kate pere from india. i am 24 yrs got married when i was 20yrs ( in 2008) i was pregnant the next month of my marriage and i aborted the pregnancy. since then i had sexual intercourse with my husband and today when i had sex after 3 months i happened to bleed and pain during sex.this is the first time i am experiencing it. after my abortion i had regaular periods from 2008. but i had my mensuration in jan and february 2013 but i did not get my periods in march 2013 . my date is supposed to be 13 march but why is my period skipped??? can please help me..
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013