Pregnant. Had flu, high WBC count. Can I pass the infection to the baby?

Hi, I am 9weeks pregnant and I just fidnout today that my WBC is 19 which is so very high compare to the normal range.They had urine culture but no bacteria growth,some other test are normal. But I been exposed to a family who just had flu before the test.My question is WHats this high WBC mean? I am so worried that I might have infection and so the baby is infected, I m feeling okay,I dont have fever or anything. thank you for the responce,so much appreciated.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013