Pregnant. Had flu, UTI. Pain in vagina, back pain. Why is it?

Hi I had a horrible flu on Sunday into Monday and went into they ER in need of fluids. I was also low on potassium, magnesium, calcium . They also found out I had a uti (no signs of that prior to going in) I am 31 weeks pregnant and as of 29 weeks 4 days the baby was 3 pounds 13 ounces and very low. I am now experiencing experiencing extreme sharp pain in my vagina area with some back pain. Would this be the baby dropping more or could it just be related to everything that happened with the flu?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013