Pregnant. Had cytotec pills. Pregnancy test- positive. Help me do abortion

hello doctors... actually I'm 5 weeks pregnant... I took cytotec pills on 20th April which caused abdominal cramps followed by bleeding & passing out blood clots... But then I carried out another pregnancy tests after that... 1st one on 23rd & 2nd one on 25th of same month... Both the results showed that I'm still pregnant... But I wanna terminate my pregnancy at any cost & its illegal in my country... No doctor willing to help me out & I'm all stressed up & confused... please suggest me something that can completely terminate my pregnancy... Thanks a lot...
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013