In my opinion, it is not safe for you to travel by air at this point, especially if your current pregnancy
is a precious pregnancy.
I am sorry but there are chances that you may have a preterm labour and that the cervical stitch may gape.
I hope this helps you to take a wise decision.
Happy pregnancy and safe delivery.