Pregnant. Had bacterial vaginosis. Using metronidazole gel. Having pink discharge. What could be this?

Hi, I am 14 weeks pregnant. At 10 weeks I had a scare and had To go for a emergency scan and smear test. Couple of weeks later they told me I had bacterial vaginoisis so my doctor gave me metronidazole gel an I ve been using it for 3 nights now and I ve had pink discharge which is also clumpy and I m worried as I ve read things that the gel can hurt the baby. Can you tell me what this could be and put my mind at rest?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012