Pregnant. Had an abortion. Taking duphaston. Done blood test. Further?

Hello My wife is having 12th week of pregnancy i.e.on date 4th of march 2013 and she has been administering Duphaston 10 mg and susten 200 daily since we came to about the conceiving i.e. from the 5th week of pregnancy. Last year on 24th of March 2012 she had suffered with abortion with tween preggnancy at completion of 22nd week of pregnancy.So now doctor has suggested to continue susten 200 mg upto the 8th month of pregnacy. Therefore i would llike to ask here that that drug would be the safe to use upto that late pregnancy. We are very worried for this and this time my wife is carrying a single pregnancy and her all blood reports and Cervical length are normal. Please kindly suggest us whether this is going right or not?????
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013