Pregnant. Had an abortion. Membrane ruptured, amniotic fluid leaked. Help?

i am 32 years old. i had five and half years old boy baby. now i want to get pregnant . i had abortion on 27 june 2011. before abortion my father died, if the stress will be one of the reason for my abortion. i dont know how i could be . my memrine was ruptred and all amniotic fluid come out. but the baby is live. but my doctor told if u continue the pregnancy , the child got any mental disorders or any physical disorders, so you abort the baby is best way. so i agree to plan the abortion. but till i cant pregnant, what is the reason? please tell me
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013