Pregnant. Had an US showing placenta posterior mid lower uterine segment. Meaning? age is 30 years n m having two is 6years old n secnd is 3.5 years... i had two DNCs after birth of one m pregnant again ma due date is 12august 2013... last night i had an ultrasound in which ma doc said that i am in very critical situation..
PLACENTA POSTERIOR mid lower uterine segment, covering internal OS...... Placenta previa type 4...
the interface between mymoterium and placenta is not sharply defined..especially in the right of scar mark...Placenta Increta..Possibilty of precreta cannot be ruled out...
please tell me what would precaution i need???
plus what is all this about??
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013