Pregnant. Had PCOD and thyroid problem. Laparoscopic treatment done. Gave vitamin. Is it safe to take duphaston?

hi i am 5 weeks pregnant now after 5 years. I had PCOD and thyroid problem. 2 years back I did leproscopic treatment for the removal of cyst . For thyroid I am taking Thyronorm 100mcg everyday . When i consult the doctor now she only gave vitamin and DHA supplements . But I am worried whether these will be enough or I need to take any hormone supplements like Duphston or susten since I have all these above problem. I asked my doctor said it is not safe to take Duphaston now and once the heart beat is there she will prescribe. Please suggest it is safe to wait till the heart beat comes.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012