Pregnant. Gray pimples on lips of vagina, outgrown hair, sometime pop. Is it STD?

Hi this is really something im concerned and I can t really cotract my doctor anytime soon I am currently 30 weeks preganant and just yesturday I noticed that I gre like little black pimples on the lips on my vagina there only 3 of them but there lined up together and it seems like another one wants to grow out I had never had these before at first I thought they were like the blackhead that sometimes come out when one shaves and its an outgrown hair but it doesnt seem to pop like the usual black heads I have been having sex with my husband and im havi g doubt of if these can be sexual transitted disease or something caused by cheating I really dont want to think that but im just worried is these something bad or what are these black pimples down there?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013