Pregnant. Given dubagest, folgel plus, argitas, gen d3 for 2 months. Is so many tablets necessary?

hi, my wife became pregnant in December 2012. The gynecologist has advised dubagest 200 thrice daily for 2months, folgel plus -1 tablet per day for 2 months, argitas- 1 pack daily 2 months, gen d3 60k -1 every week for 2 months. It is to be noted my wife was diagnosed with typhoid in november 2012 and was under medication for the same when she became pregnant. I would like to know : whether so many medicines are necessary and whether or not it will have adverse effects on child
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013