Pregnant. Given cortison shots for lower back pains. Myelogram, MRI and x-ray done. Should I proceed with the pregnancy?

I just found out I am 10-11 weeks pregnant . On January 28,2012 I had lower back pains and I was give cortison shots for lower back pains. then on January 30, 2012 I was given x-ray for my lower back. Then on Februray 16, 2012 I had a MRI on my lower back Then March the 5, 2012 I had a Myelogram. And last I had a CT on March 9, 2012. What are the risk of my baby at this time and should I proceed with the pregnancy?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012