Pregnant. Getting white, brown clots. No cramps. Is this normal?

I am almost 6 weeks pregnant and I had two quarter sized whitish/very light brownish clots come out of me, is that normal? The clots looked white, but when I touched them they were a little brown and they were like the consistency of uncooked egg whites. I do not have any cramping and there was nothing on the toilet paper when I wiped.
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012
May 2013
there will be increased white discharge in pregnancy,
and also there will be increased blood supply to local organs that can cause spotting even on mild friction so both of these in mixed may be responsible for your clots,
as you are not having symptoms like pain abdomen etc no need to bother but if your spotting increases or pain arises consult your doctor immediately.
take care.