Pregnant. Getting large blood clots, feels dizzy and pressure. Am i miscarrying?

my gf has a high risk pregnancy and shes has had some cramping yesterday she went tot he bathroom and twice found blood on her underpants the size of a paper bill and enough to tint the water in the toilet she said it was bright red last night she sarted having bad pressure she said felt like somethign was trying to come out of her and she got dizzy and passed out in the bathroom for a few hrs today she is feeling very drained and tired is it possible she misscarried ?
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012
From history it seems that she might be having threatened abortion.
Go to ER and get examined as soon as possible.
Threatened abortion can be prevented if treated in time.
Give her complete rest.
Ok and take care.