Pregnant. Found trace of protein in my urine. Getting heartburn, belly cramps, diarrhoea and feeling sick. Should I be worried?

im 38 weeks pregnant, was at the hospital yesterday due to high blood pressure and they found a trace of pprotein in my urine they sent me home but got to go back in 3 days to be checked again, i had a really bad night sleep last night and work up to heartburn and belly cramps ended up on toilet with bad watery diarrhea and feeling sick about an hour later i had another watery diarrhea and my belly is just now uncomfortable and cramping. should i be worried?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012