Pregnant. Fever and joint pain due to Dengue NS1. Now itching. Prescribed Taxim and Avil. Medicine?

Hi Doctor, my wife age is 30years and she is pregnant (7 month running). Recently 5days back she got fever and joint pains. We have gon through labatory check up and doctor treatment . Dengue NS1 is detected in her blood . she was admitted in hospital for 2 days , the platlets are stable that is 2.5 lakhs. now the thing is she got Itching on entire body and heavy joint pain I request you please suggest me what type of medicine she can take during this stage . current medicines given by doctor Taxim-o Avil-25 regards Dipankar
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012