Pregnant. Feels nausea, vomiting, baby movements. Is it normal and safe?

Hello doctor... I m a 20 year-old pregnant woman in my 23rd week of my first pregnancy.i do feel my baby movements .. but they are not very often.. is it normal? Beside i feel nausea even now... for that m taking my vomiting medicine regularly.... I m taking this medicine since the beginning of my pregnancy till now... is it save for my baby ???? i have tried skipping it but it makes me start vomitting again and then i cant eat much even... Waiting For ur help... Regards
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012