Pregnant. Feeling fatigue, loss of appetite, frequent urination and pain under rib cage. Safe remedy?

I am 21 weeks pregnant. For three days I have been experiencing a sharp pain under my left rib cage when breathing in, sitting up, and laying down. I also have chills, a headache, I feel fatigue , weakness, decreased appetite , I cannot get comfortable. I urinate frequently. Sometimes my chest hurts when laying down on my side. Lately I ve had really bad gas, irregular BM,.and recurring uti . What could cause these symptoms?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013