Pregnant. Feeling cramps. Getting white and pink tissue in urine. Is this normal?

I am probably about 5wks pregnant and have been somewhat crampy the last few days. I read that being crampy is normal, but I have been checking my urine everytime I use the bathroom just to be sure. I have had one or two small peices of white tissue and today when I urinated I had two very small pinkish tissue peices... is this normal? I ve called my Dr. and am waiting for a call back.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012
Urologist 's  Response

No. Pink colored urine or it's tissue of this color in urine is not normal. You need to undergo complete urine examination as soon possible. Pink colored urine suggests presence of blood in it.

Take care!