Pregnant. False labors. Having itching and burning sensation. Have GBS. Help

HI there. My Doctor stripped my membranes yesterday because I am 39.1 weeks along and only dilated to a 2. I ve been experiencing false labors as well. Since she did so, I have been losing more of my mucus plug like crazy all last night and today... Which is great, BUT... Now I itch , and burn just a tiny little bit. PS, I do have GBS. I am just curious as to why I am itching now. My email address is YYYY@YYYY Thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
After a vaginal or pelvic examination, sometimes itching and burning sensation occurs as a result of irritation to the lubricants used during the examination and also to the glove powder and the gloves. If not, an infection should be suspected. Please keep your vaginal area clean and wash it with water frequently. Do not use tampons, use pads if you need them. GBS has nothing to do with this. You may report the matter to your consultant for further suggestions. Wish you a safe delivery.