Pregnant. Exposed to spray pain fumes. Will my baby be okay?

I am 10 weeks pregnant and I was exposed to spray paint fumes very briefly on two occasions in the last two days - once for a minute and outside & once for less that a minute outside with my face covered by a cloth. I m so worked now...I thought I was ok being outside so briefly, but now I wish I had not with everything I m reading!!! Will my baby be ok??
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012
A short exposure to the spray paints is not likely to cause any long term harm to you or your baby. Please do not worry. It is the chronic exposure that is associated with all kinds of defects that have been reported.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal