Pregnant. Experiencing dark brown spotting. Scan showed normal. Suggested for bed rest. Any advice?

hhi.I am 9th week pregnant. Experiencing dark brown spotting since last 3 days. Scan showed that baby and uterus was ok. Doc told me this discharge is due to blood vein leakage.she did not prescribe any medicine.and sent me on complete bed very worried about that.please help me.and tel me the exact reason n severity of problem.I don t have any pain.reply me.thanks
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013
If the scan is normal not to worry,spotting will stop In a day or two with bed reamst and is mostly due to minor leakage as said by ur doctor,but if you experience pain or increase in bleeding ir bright rd blood then immediately consult your doctor. Take care