Pregnant. Earlier swab taken for test due to yellow discharge. Having burning sensation, cramps and brown spotting. Worried? Normal?

Hi, I'm 7 weeks pregnant and saw the heartbeat on the scan yesterday.. We have had 3 MC so yesterday was lovely to see a confirmed heartbeat. I had a swob taken because I had a small amount of yellow discharge Sunday night and they wanted to test for infection. Get the results tomorrow. However, I woke up this morning with a slight burning sensation where I'd normally get period pains and slight brown spotting a few times during the day. Mainly when I have past stools.. I'm a bit worried. Can this be normal?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013