Pregnant. Ear infection, water behind ear drum. Prescribed with Nazonex. Will it affect the fetus?

Hi i am 14 week pregnant, and i had some problemes in my left ear s 1 month ago, from infection to some water behinde the ear drum And after the dr drain the water the drum is not back to it s Normal position, the dr told me to use nazonex (nazal spray) and to keep Blow over my nose , as much as i can so it will help the drum To be back naturaly and if not i may have an operation useing Ventilation tube inside. ?Is bow over my nose affect the baby
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012