Pregnant, Doppler test showed anterior placenta, fibroid uterus. Any harm to the baby?

hi my lmp is 21st october 2012, n by doppler i m 12.6 weeks prreg on 3rd jan 2013. placenta is anterior, liquor is edequate n fetal rate is normal. but a well defined hypoechoic focus is seen in the anterior wall measuring 3.4*3.6*4.1 cm. fibriod uterus . now i want 2 know that will it harmfull for me n as well as for my baby? if yes than how much? n also want to know, i m taking IVFC from 5th week pregnancy to 12th week. now is there any need to continue these injections? i have lower abdominal pain during sleep when i changed my side n some time in day when i have gastric problem which is very high. this is my forth pregnancy after the treatment of parlodel and glucopage.(also had polycyctic ovaries before this pregnancy) i m also hypertencive patient from second pregnancy(almost 6 years) i hav one miscarraige in 5th week as 1 preg second son of 6years by c section due 2 fetal distress third daughter of 4 years by c section due 2 labor pain in start of 8th month of preg n c section in end of 8th month, n now 13 week pregnancy without any problem axcept high BP which is controlled by Aldomet 500 mg twice a day + loprin once. please reply me soon because i m very upset for fibriod issue. i will thankful for u.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013