Pregnant. Done vaccination in previous pregnancy, had an abortion. Are they essential again?

hi i m 32 years old and 6 month pregnant second time. my first child is 7 yrs old. i am B neg. and my husband(41)is A pos. I done all the vaccinations during my first delivery about this Neg Pos problem. but in 2008 i have an abortion . My doctor didnt give me that injection(i dont know the name of that injection. but i know that this is important for my next ever pregnancy)Can you please tell me that how much is this important. And what can i do now.My doctor wont tell me clearly. Can tou please help.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012