Pregnant. Done ultrasound cavitation on upper thighs. Will it cause harm to the fetus?

Hi. I think I may be pregnant. My period is was due about a week ago. I did a home pregnancy test and it appeared positive. I had the ultrasound cavitation done on my upper thighs twice within the last week (30 mins session each time). I stopped as soon as I had an inkling that I may be pregnant. What kind of harm can this cause? I am very worried about the sounds that were ringing in my ear during the treatment - can this cause harm to the baby?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012