Pregnant. Done sonography. Vessel cord seen, good cardiac activity. Expect normal delivery?

Hi, i m 36 weeks pregnanat.
here is my pregnancy detail.
14 july 2012 - last monthly period(LMP).
25 august 2012- i check for pregnancy by self pregancy kit, but result is negative.
1 september 2012- i was checked by docter internaly, but no pregnancy is detect & doctor told
me for sonography after 7 days.
7 september 2012- i had done sonography & result is positive, but early stage pregnancy, so
doctor suggest me follo up for movement & well growth of baby for 15 days. pregnancy of 5
weeks & 4 days. EDD: 6 may 2013.
24 september 2012- i had done another sonography & foetal pole shows good cardiac pulsation &
movements. pregnancy of 8 weeks & 4 days. EDD : 2 may 2013.
20 december 2012- 5 months sonography done. two vessel cord is seen. EDD: 4 may 2013
21 december 2012- Quadruple Test is done.
16 jan 2013 - 2D,Anomaly scan done. EDD: 3 may 2013.
23 feb 2013- sonography done. EDD- 2 may 2013.
My query is what is my EDD (22 april 13) by LMP or EDD (2 may 13) by USG.
i m scared if we wait for normal delivery at 2 may , so is it normal for my baby health. please suggest me as soon as possible......Thank You.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013