Pregnant. Done TORCH test. History of miscarriage. Will test findings affect baby?

dear doctor i am in 3rd month of pregenancy and my doctor had asked to carry out TORCH test as i had past history of missabortion. test shows the result as CMA IGG as reactive (279) & CMAIGM as non active , similarly Herpes IGG was reactive (25) while H IGM was non active . now my gynec had suggested us to haev TORCH NIL for 3 weeks , doctor ia m realy worried as to will Torch test finadings will effect our baby & will TORCH NILL will have aaany adverse effect on Baby as i am already on other Preg allopatic medication . kindly resovle our doubts. thanksing you
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012