Pregnant. Does pubergen injection cause any kind of impact to the baby growth?

I am 30yrs old. I have a 4yrs old daughter (C Section). In Feb2013 I had a miscarriage (7weeks).I am pregnant again (4weeks 3 days) as on 3Oct2013. My LMP was 19Aug2013, and the conception date was 9Sep2013 (100% sure about this date). This time my doc prescribed me susten 300mg at night, and pubergen2000 (every monday and thursday). My concern is will the pubergen injection will cause any kind of impact to the baby growth? What are the possible side effects / after effects due to this injection. Am I doing right by having this injections weekly twice??
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013