Pregnant. Does MTP kit helps to remove pregnancy?

hi.i want your girlfriend is pregnant.we have did test . doctor says its just 5-6 weeks.but as we know.she had her last date on 29 July-2012 and we done inter-cost on 9 June-2012 and on 8-July-2012 we know all this. actually this is too early for us.we are using MTP kit .please tell this kit can help us to remove pregnancy. reply me i am waiting for your reply.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012

Welcome to HCM forum

It must be 29th June as you have mentioned July.

Kit helps to abort the pregnancy if it is early but should be taken under the supervision of your doctor as there can be more bleeding in some of the cases.

The doctor should be within reach in case you require any support

Good luck